ProTitleUSA launched a new product, "Bankruptcy Review for 1st Liens", with integration to our Tax/Title/Township/BK Dashboard. The final deliverable to investors is an all-in-one integrated dashboard with bankruptcy search, which cross-verifies information from a data tape, tax and title with Bankruptcy results. Per Alex Goldovsky, ProTitleUSA's President & CEO, "I personally think it's a very powerful tool. It allows investors to review the Bankruptcy results in context of Title data reporting and Data Tape validation." Note buyers typically run Title and Tax due diligence separately from Bankruptcy scrubs and therefore, comparing the results on the failed assets towards end of the diligence cycle, as a manual labor intensive task. The new all-in-one dashboard integrates cross-checking of Bankruptcy Proof of Claim and Plan data with Title dashboard to save valuable time in diligence review cycle.
- Here are some of the highlights of Bankruptcy search and reporting:
- Bankruptcy Overall Pass/Fail
- Datatape Cross-Validation of UPB
- BK Proof of Claim Deadline Review
- Datatape monthly payment cross-verification
- Cross-Validation of Title Data on Secured Lien to Bankruptcy Reported
- Inclusion of subject property in the Bankruptcy
- Subject mortgage was stripped through Bankruptcy
- BPO Value or Market Value Cross-verification
- Transfer of Claim lender's name matching to Title (O&E)
- Predictability of Bankruptcy Success Rate
Director of Client On-Boarding
"We see a huge benefit of Title/Tax integration with BK results. It marries the secured lien data reported through Bankruptcy, such as Taxes, HOA Dues, Utilities and City Liens with title, as well as, checks for any red flags pm loans while in Bankruptcy."
President & CEO
"I personally think its a very powerful tool. It allows investors to review the Bankruptcy results in context of Title data reporting and Data Tape validation."