Title Searches for Government
Many government branches on federal, state and local levels trust ProTitleUSA to complete small or large scale projects on time and within budget. We are a subcontractor to FDIC with Level II Clearance since 2008 and have worked on many bank closures and structured sales. We worked with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac on a number of projects both in commercial and residential spaces. ProTitleUSA is a fulfillment vendor for SBA, FBI, IRS, DoJ, Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation (PBGC) and HUD (or Novad). ProTitleUSA was selected as one of the subcontractors to work on the US Army Core of Engineers "Wall" Project. Many local townships and cities are using our firm in code enforcement and demolition departments, mostly to notify interest holders of potential actions against the property.
- FDIC subcontractor for both commercial and residential assets
- Direct experience with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Contractor for SBA
- Servicing multiple branches of government: FBI, IRS, Department of Justice, PBGIC, Housing and Urban Development and their contractors
- Servicing US Army Core of Engineers and Veteran Affairs
- Working with separate townships and city offices: Tax Sale and Foreclosure Support, Demolition Servicing, Local Order Enforcement Departments
What is the average cost of a title search for the government?
ProTitleUSA offers additional discounts for government agencies. Based on the ownership entity of the property, the fee can vary, but should be in the similar range of the standard fee charged. Please email us for a quote for each individual property, or for a flat rate on multiple properties.