Who needs the Investor’s Title Search?
A title search is typically needed for making an investment decision on real estate property. The title search may be used for pre-REO property investment review, note investment decision or REO property purchase. The goal of the title search is to determine unexpected tax delinquency, liens and judgments that would have to be paid by the investor when the purchase is finalized.
Why Choose Us?
ProTitleusa has created the only consolidated portfolio dashboard in the industry, available by spreadsheet or over API, by integrating the Title/Tax O&E results with Unrecorded Lien Searches (township searches for code enforcement liens and permit violations), Water and Sewer Payoffs, and Bankruptcy Scrubs (specific for note/capital markets). We perform Asset-Level Grading, Page-by-Page Title Exam, Assignment Chain Review, Title Policy Exception Review, Pre-Recording Scrub, and Curative Services. VPR Search Integration is also available in select states. Additionally, we service the 2nd Lien note community with $1.00 per asset Automation, 2nd Lien Bankruptcy Scrubs and 2nd Lien Title Searches to determine if the lien is secured with 100% accuracy at just half the price of an O&E report.
ProTitleUSA offers a plethora of services for 1st and 2nd lien due diligence.
1st Lien Due Diligence Products
- O&E Report (Current Owner Search) with Taxes and Copies
- All-in-One Tax/Title Dashboard with Optional Township/Demolition/Code/Water/Sewer and Bankruptcy Result Integration with Grading
- Township Search for Unrecorded Liens with Demolition Check
- Bankruptcy Search for 1st Liens
- Title Exam (Page-by-page review for defects)
- Tax Sale and Redemption Research
- Water/Sewer Balance and Payoff Search
- Nationwide Document Prep and Recording
- Title Curative with Title Claim Support Automation, Negotiation, Gap Assign Prep, TPOL Retrieval
- TPOL Exceptions Review and Correlation to Title Results
- Limited Title Insurance Wrapper per Search
2nd Lien Due Diligence Products
- $1.00 per asset Secured vs Unsecured Validation (automation)
- Bankruptcy Search for 2nd Liens
- In person, low cost, 2nd lien secured vs unsecured title search in county
- 2nd Lien Dashboard with combination of results