Full State Statute Search
What is a Full State Statute Search?
A Full State Statute Report is a search of all records recorded during the subject state's statute. Common state statutes are 30 years, 40 years and 50 years, but they vary.
What is included in a Full State Statute Search?All documents filed within the state statute period are provided including:
- Deed chain
- Open mortgages and all associated documents
- Judgments against the property and owners
- Liens against the property and owners
- Tax status and assessment values
- Easements, Rights of Way, Agreements, Restrictions and Amendments
- Recorded maps
- New York’s ECB and DOB Searches
- New Jersey’s Upper Court Judgment Search
- Pennsylvania’s Child Support and Prothonotary Searches
- Miami Dade, Florida’s Code Violation Search
- Maryland’s Department of Wills Search
Can I order a Full State Statute Search online?
State Statute Searches require special placement. Please contact our offices via phone or email to place an order.
How is the report delivered?
The report is delivered in PDF format and includes an easy-to-read summary sheet along with pertinent pages of all documents that were found during the scope of the search. Customization of the final report is also available. If preferred, information can be returned via API or spreadsheet.